Saturday, May 21, 2016

6th Wedding Anniversary Poem for my Husband

Written on May 21, 2016 at 11:48pm to May 22, 2016 at 12:16am


Since I have known you
You professed love that is true
I just gave you a smile
& convincing me took a while.


I used to believe
that fairy tales are unreal
'Cause a happy-ever-after
& true love are what they tell.


You have seen the best
and the worst of me
Yet you accepted
and you just let me be.


I always treasure
your love beyond measure.
Thank you for the love
You're truly a gift from above.


Thank you for everything
Words are not enough
I can't express what I feel
in terms of speaking and writing.


Beyond my ability to write
and my gift to speak
Is a truth you must know.
I love you, I'll always do.


The best day of my life
is every day as your wife,
as a mom to our children
& as your friend & lover.

No comments: