Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good News!

I believe that every day, there are good news to tell or share. These are blessings but even bad events sometimes are blessings in disguise, right?

Good News # 1


Our Chamber Theater entry was hailed as one of the top 3. We got the third place but as the coach & director I was really happy about it. It does not matter if we are the 3rd, what matters to me is that we are one of the winners. All the other presentations were really great. I was even nervous because had I been one of the judges, I would really have a headache as to who will win. The first picture shows the whole cast including the props in-charge. The second is my photo. Behind me is one of our props.

Good News # 2

Our school head was happy about the result. During the awarding ceremony, the supervisors and the superintendent extended their congratulations to me and to the whole cast in general

Good News # 3

At Dulag, I've met my batch mates at Leyte Normal University. Only 3 of them are included in the picture 'cause the others are busy during the time that this picture was taken.

Good News # 4

Today, the Editor-in-Chief of our school publication and I went back to Dulag National High School to gather data regarding the Provincial Meet Results. We were able to arrive there and return back to Tabango safe and sound.

Good News # 5

My "honey" really makes me feel that he is very much in love with me. I wish he will stay that way for always. To me, this is a good news. Why? These days, seldom can you find somebody who will truly love you. Most men are just good at the start of the relationship...

No comments: