Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Questions which need time to be answered...

When presented with a question, the time I take to respond depends on the degree of difficulty of the question. The higher the level of question given, the more time I need to give an answer. However, when it comes to personal questions, I really take time in giving an answer because for me not all answers have to be unvieled. There are answers that I keep to myself. These are few of the inquiries addressed to me by my friends today:
Question # 1
We know that you have many suitors but what take you so long in saying "YES" to a suitor?
My answer:
I am a person who stands by my word. My YES really means a lot to me. I need time to know a person better.
Question # 2
Is there any chance that you will still open your doors to your ex-boyfriend?
My answer:
I have had a cup for him. I told him that he could fill it with water but he must not let it overflow. He broke the cup that I reserved for him.
As Cupid said in the story Cupid and Psyche, "a relationship without trust cannot survive."
Question # 3
When will you marry?
My answer:
I could not answer the question at present. Maybe, when Cupid strikes my heart again or when my Prince Charming finds me.
Question # 4
Who will you consider as your Prince Charming? Or what are the characteristics of a man you are looking for to be your husband?
My answer:
I would go for a man who has a strong faith in God, has a great determination for the future, and has an abounding love for me.
Question # 5
In case you will have a family of your own, would you still be a dedicated teacher?
My answer:
Having dedication to any work is an attitude. Hence, if such an attitude is in the person's heart and mind, then may she be single or married, it would still be there.

1 comment:

Marianne Abe Pasayloon said...

Pwede ka ng pang candidate sa pagent te 'cause you answers the questions well...

I salute you for that te! (that's my sis...)