Monday, October 6, 2008

Search for Little Miss Sto. Rosario of Tabango

Haven't heard from me for a couple of days?

Last October 3 and 4, I was sent to Calubian with four other teachers to be one of the coaches for the Area Level Meet. That's why I was not able to post entries in my blog.


Last night, I was one of the judges for the "Search for Little Miss Sto. Rosario of Tabango." This Search is the highlight of the Omega Clan Fiesta Celebration. Here are three of the pictures I had last night.
The first picture shows the two other judges of the Search. From Left to Right:

Catherine Marie B. Santos, a 3rd Year
College Student of the University of the Philippines, Tacloban Campus. She is a runway model of Jun Encarnacion. She was a high shool Student of mine at Leyte Normal University - Integrated Laboratory School.
Jumar Lumapak, Guidance Councilor of Leyte Normal University.
Me, a teacher of MRVNHS... (You may add the rest of the needed information...)
The second picture is my close up photo. However, it is quite dark. Well, the spotlight was focused of course to the contestants... Anyway, I can still be seen, right? So, it is not a problem then.

The last picture shows the sleepy "Inday May." This was taken after the show.

Well, you may have opinions regarding these photos. This does not show my real complexion because of the light.

You need to remember, that pictures are just semblances. They are not really worth a comparison to what is real...






1 comment:

Marianne Abe Pasayloon said...

WeW!!!
sExy NG SIS Q...
(kaigo na jd nMo aNg dRess Nga amO gi Buy 4 u)


I thOught iKaw anG nagDaoG te as Little Miss Sto. Rosario... hehehe