Monday, August 18, 2008

It's a Holiday Today

To those who want to see a close up picture, here is it. Is it really that close? Anyway, this was taken last November '07 at LAIS, Leyte, Leyte during the Regional Press Conference of the School Publication Journalists and Advisers. I had fun with co-publication advisers. The sashes and trophies we have in the picture are the wins of the Leyte Division Contestant for Miss Reg'l PressCon.
Yes! It's a holiday so we did not have classes.

I enjoyed singing songs with my aunt, having tutorial classes and recording scores of the students.



I find time to enjoy too, 'cause you already know the adage "All work without play makes Johny a dull boy."



I'm afraid this might not be posted 'cause the internet conection today is very low so I will just keep this entry as short as possible.

No comments: