Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lucky Day?

My schedule this morning was to let the 2nd year students watch the movie "Anna and the King". With II-Patience, all the one hour alloted time was consumed in buying a new pair of battery for the remote but ended up not working still. Thus, with II-Harmony, I ended up having the students watch "The One."
Later part of the day, a coteacher told me taht we have two students who really have a "big problem" (Sorry, can't tell the details here). My opinion was sought as to what we were supposed to do.
Then, at four o' clock in th afternoon, my father sent a text message that salary is already available. I informed some of my coteachers. I had a meeting with the staff so I asked Tita Lor to wait for me so we will go together to Tabango National High School. I know my father will hand me my check but I just want to go to TNHS so I can sign the payroll. When Tita Lor and I arrived at TNHS, Papa told us that Ma'am Em2x just left.
What a day!
Lesson I have learned today? You may start having a bad situation but how you deal with it makes a difference... There are still lessons to learn and opportunities to to be uncovered even in a worst situation.
In the evening, I have had four males visitors - Fr. Bedel, Jun2x and company. After more than 9 years, that was the only time Fr. Bedel was able to visit our house again. He was able to drop by our house when he was still a seminarian. I was a fourth year high school then... He was the one who gave my number to Jun2x. I'm not fond of having textmates actually. Because he was the one who gave my number, I gave in (to be a textmate). I know, he would not push me to friends who would lead me to darkness. What is wrong with having friends, right?

No comments: