Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pampering Oneself

Have you ever thought of pampering yourself?
I am not saying that you will have to do it every day. Once in a while will do. After all, most of the times you over work yourself. Just like me... Most of the times, you see me working. My coteachers even wonder where I get my energy since aside from teaching I have tutorial classes and online writing job.
Do you know that I also know how to pamper myself? I give rewards to myself when I have achievements. If no one else gives me reward, then who else will do it if not me (just kidding)?
Today, I had a home service for my hair to be cellophaned. "The hair is the crowning glory of a woman", they say. Thus, I really need to take care of it or have somebody work on it so it will become more beautiful...

No comments: