Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Sisters




I am the eldest daughter. I've got two sisters - Geraldine (23 years old) and Marianne (16 years old).




The first picture shows Geradine (Gigi). On the other side is the picture of Marianne (Mayenne).

Both of them are really sweet and kind. They have strong determination in terms of reaching their goals. Geraldine studied at UP Tacloban. She finished Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA). Marianne is still a first year college student at St. Paul's Business School in Palo. She is also taking up BSA.

You might say, I am the only one different 'cause I've finished Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education Major in English (BSED).

Don't you know that my favorite subject is Math? Ironic, right? Yes, but I also love English. Well, at LNU, you really have to choose only one major subject. I like Mathematics but because my hobby is writing essays, novelletes, etc. I took up English as my major subject.

People say that Marianne and I have a semblance in terms of physical appearance. In fact, she is said to be "little Inday May". We differ in color though 'cause I've got a white complexion while she is "morena".

Marianne is into sports (chess) and dancing.

Geraldine loves reading. Ask her Harry Potter from Book 1 until the latest sequel she knows that...

I am proud to have them both as my sisters not because they are achievers but because they inspire me to do good and they also make me feel that I am really their big sister.

3 comments:

Marianne Abe Pasayloon said...

hi te...
oh gosh!
you have already mentioned me at last... im even flattered since you appreciate me... hehehe
thank you te. Continue inspiring me.
Love you te...

Marianne Abe Pasayloon said...

You really chose my picture that is morena talaga te to fit my description. hehehe

Well, black is beautiful as what they say.... hahaha....

It is their opinion not mine. hmmmm.
Don't disagree>>>...hehehe

Marianne Abe Pasayloon said...

Did you informed Ate Gi te regarding this website of yours????